This season, the Maison proposes a remarkable edition of the Capucines MM handbag. Fashioned from full-grain Taurillon leather, it is adorned with a unique handle composed of different upcycled leathers, inspired by kintsugi, the traditional Japanese crafting technique. The handle’s delicate colors and textures contrast with the bag’s elegant navy-blue body, for an exceptional jewel-like effect.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Navy Blue
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon leather, cowhide and calfskin trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop:52.0 cm
- Strap drop max:56.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.