Colour Blossom Earrings, Yellow Gold, White Gold And Pavé Diamond
Fashioned from 18-karat gold, these luxurious drop earrings belong to the Colour Blossom Collection, a contemporary tribute to the Monogram Flower created by Georges-Louis Vuitton in 1896. That iconic motif, composed of four brilliant diamonds, is inlaid in the drops and enriched by dazzling diamond pavé. Their modern design enhances daytime looks as well as elegant evening silhouettes.
- Yellow and White Gold (18 kt)
- 104 diamonds, ~0.8 ct
- Motif (ball): ~11.5 mm/0.5 inches
- Length: ~2.7 cm/1.1 inch
- Racket system
- Louis Vuitton carefully selects each of the Colour Blossom stones. As they are natural, the colour may vary from one creation to another.
- For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewellery care instructions, you can refer to the Fine Jewellery leaflet.
- Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewellery and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.